Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your treatment.
- Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
- Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals following your treatment.
- Wax and have a manicure and pedicure done BEFORE your treatment.
- Do not shower or sweat for 5-7 hours following your appointment.
- Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of one week. Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade. Purchasing After-Care Moisturizer at the studio is recommend for best results.
- Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms.